Cars‎ > ‎

2014 Mega-G Mod

The season started off with last year's car, a new rear axle and a new lexan body.

The original titanium axle had almost worn through where it fitted through the chassis. So I removed the components and fitted them to a Wizzard Storm axle.

That gave a better fit without as much 'slop'. The car went well and I got a close-ish third place (one lap behind) in a very good field.

My aim is to develop the car a little more. I'm looking at the brushes and brush spring tension. And maybe to try slightly stronger traction mags. I just need a little more horsepower to get in to Victory Lane.
Comments